Your keeb is a KBDfans KBD67 Lite r2, Transparent variant. It weighs 0.65kg.
With your input, it was built with the following specs:
- DCP Pegaso
- Dwarf Factory The Fluffy Unikorn (Twilight Sparkle) artisan
- ZEAL Zealios 62g
- Stems lubed with Krytox GPL 205G0
- Springs lubed with Krytox GPL 104
- Durock v1
- Housing lubed with Krytox GPL 205G0
- Wires lubed with Krytox XHT-BDZ + dielectric grease
- YD67BLE hotswap
- Programmed with YDKB
- Lithium polymer 3.7v 503290 battery
- Silicone plate foam
- PCB foam
As with most custom boards, the switches and stabilizers were lubricated and tuned. This process took up the majority of the build time. Generally for tactile switches like the Zealios, thinner lubricants are used to preserve the tactility of the bump. Based on your stated preferences, I used a thicker lube mixture to both decrease the bump as well as make the downstroke smoother.
The bluetooth PCB used is a hotswap variant therefore no soldering was required to install the switches (battery wires needed to be though). This also means that it is extremely easy to change switches if you decide the Zealios are not for you.
The PCB runs on TMK firmware and does not support the more popular QMK due to the BT module. Key mapping was done with YDKB.