Default (first layer) keymap. Keep in mind that this keyboard can be programmed in any way you wish, see the resources section or it is really for me to do it for you.
The second layer contains additional key binding, including media and lighting control. To activate these functions, press and hold the MO(1) key (right hand side of the r-alt key) along with the following keys, nothing that the triangle sign denotes that the second layer is the same as the first.
Please note the lighting control commands:
- BR-: decrease brightness
- BR+: increase brightness
- EF-: decrease effect
- EF+: increase effect
- ES-: decrease effect speed
- ES+: increase effect speed
- H1-: decrease colour 1 hue
- H1+: increase colour 1 hue
- H2-: decrease colour 2 hue
- H2+: increase colour 2 hue
- S1-: decrease colour 1 saturation
- S1+: increase colour 1 saturation
- S2-: decrease colour 2 saturation
- S2+: increase colour 2 saturation
The media control keys on this layer: page up, page down and end keys.