Your keeb is a NEO Palette G67, Abyss variant. It weighs 0.71kg.
The board you have received has the following specs:
- Geekark BoW + Accents
- Zomo Dota Divine Rapier artisan
- Novelkeys Cream
- Stems lubed with Krytox GPL 104 + 205G0 50/50 mixture
- Springs lubed with Krytox GPL 104
- Durock v2
- Housing lubed with Krytox GPL 205G0
- Wires lubed with dielectric grease
- Per-key RGB lighting
- QMK firmware with VIA support
Jyojoh originally built this board with Cherry Hyperglide switches. I changed it out to both make it a lighter board to type on as well as avoid north facing switch interference. The firmware was updated via QMK to fully support VIA for keymapping.
One note regarding your switches; the Creams are known to get a lot smoother after breaking in, meaning the more you type the better they will feel.